(Full disclosure: this post has a floppity-jillion pictures. You might get sick after a while.)
At the end of August, we spent our 4th year at Family Camp in Maine.
There has never been a better vacation for either parent or child.
I talk about it far too much; I'll let the photos do the talking:
A stop at Fenway Park for a Red Sox game the night before we reported to camp.
Mac and Henry thought it was hysterical that they were dressed in red, white, and blue.
I did this a bit.
Landon did this a bit.
Ethan did this A LOT.
Ethan's in the middle in the black rashguard. He was not a fan of the banana.
Face painting day: Henry asked for a beard.
Ethan and Ian making duct tape wallets.
Henry trying a little slack-lining. (Is that what this is called?)
Happy hour sans kids on the beach.
Yummiest profiteroles for dessert.
Casino night included Full Monte for kids.
Henry embroiled in a tense bingo game.
Ethan and I paddle-boarded for the first time.
early morning ping pong
Could you eat every meal right here? Yes. Yes, you could.
Giant Connect 4.
Friends doing pottery.
Ethan doing pottery.
Henry's counselor and a bubble.
Our friend, Ray on the rope swing.
Ethan going mountain biking with his group.
One tired kid.
My husband is practically Robin Hood.
I want to live at Kingsley Pines.
We've already booked 2013.


























2 comments:
I love this post and I love Kingsley Pines through you. Everything looks like so much fun and you know it's good when you get as tired a kid as Ethan looks in that last picture. And if that's a jillion pictures, my blog is always having inifinity. Loved every last peek at that great week.
xo
Me too (to Annie's comments). I AM going to convince James to take us there. Maybe I'll just come without him!
Post a Comment